We have it all at Tennessee Elite Gymnastics. It’s really something to cheer about!
“Work hard and dream big!”
TEG Opening Phases
We remain committed to protecting our TEG families and employees by creating a specific guide that will help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Phase 1 - May 2-18:
Competitive Team Programs.
Phase 2 - May 18:
Phase 3 - June 1:
Resume All TEG Programming (Birthday parties, open gym, camps, PNO).
- Staff will follow illness policy including temperature check before coming to the gym and 24h wellness standard.
- Staff will wash/sanitize hands prior to/at conclusion of and between classes.
- Staff will have limited direct physical contact with children wearing face mask only (spotting is limited to necessity for all instructional classes).
- Staff will be diligently trained on procedures and prepared to entrance social distancing protocols.
- Staff will adhere to PPE requirements if set by TN Dept of Health.
- Facility team on site to disinfect and sanitize in prep for "return to work" (use of "Clorox 360" or the like).
- Use of Oxivir Five 16, Odoban or like surface disinfectant cleaner and other recommended products effective against Covid-19.
- All surface areas will be disinfected/sanitized multiple times daily once re-opened.
- Hand sanitizer stands throughout building accessible.
- Drinking fountain closed and students encouraged to bring water bottles.
- Foam pit will be covered by washable mats and will be open for use on "Phase 3".
Entering the Building
- Drop off/pick up if able; no more than 1 adult per child in building.
- Students will be required to sanitize/wash hands before entering gym.
- Parents and students will need to monitor temperature; parents/students who appear ill or who have temp over 99.5 will require to stay home.
Traffic Flow and Physical Distancing
- Athletes and parents will use separate entrance designated for each class (information will be emailed and each door will have a sign).
- Parents will be directed by program where to sit and view class to control distancing and flow.
- Viewing area upstairs and stair case will remain closed.
- 250 sq.ft./athlete in the gym for teams. 4 kids/class in the preschool program. 6 students/class in the boys, girls and tumbling programs.
- Athletes will sanitize hands after every rotation.
- Lesson plans will be modified to omit partner activities.
- Stations and activities will be modified to allow safe (6 ft.) distance between children.
- Each team athlete will keep chalk in their personal plastic container.
- Employees will begin disinfecting/sanitizing all areas immediately to get ready for the next group.
- All classes will last 45 minutes to allow time for disinfecting/sanitizing between groups.
Class Drop Notice
Please give us a drop notice of 2 weeks if you plan to un-enroll from class.